Tuesday 13 October 2015

Seeing the World Through A Virtual Window by Sarah Evans

I don't usually get excited about new apps I find, but I found a really cool one that lets you get a window into other people's lives and experiences.

Periscope is an app that lets you watch live videos in real time. It has gained a lot of popularity and is a lot of fun.

Periscope works in conjunction with Twitter. You can follow people and then the app will notify you when they go live. You can also search through people who are currently online.

I have seen some very cool things on Periscope. Many times, there are people who are at Disney Land or Disney World. Sometimes people are just walking through the park. One time, someone was going to Periscope while he was on a roller-coaster, but he logged off just before the ride started because he didn't want his phone to get damaged. I have also seen people Periscope from Hong Kong and from Times Square in New York City. For me, the coolest thing is that you feel like you are actually there.

If you want to get more information about Periscope, visit https://www.periscope.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment